For my day job, I work with students at a local high school. I started helping out in a culinary arts class. It was wild. Here's a list I learned just by observing student chef and the head chef.
- Culinary class forces teamwork.
- Encouragement from head chef is key.
- Gentle demonstration is needed at times.
- No stress or pressure when separating egg whites. As head chef says, " There's always extra mayo, to finish that ranch dressing."
- Kindness is a must when working with others in the kitchen.
- Respect is always given.
- Yes, a tablespoon and teaspoon are two different things.